DB107 – 1 Amp Bridge Rectifier
A diode bridge is an arrangement of four (or more) diodes in a bridge circuit configuration that provides the same polarity of output for either polarity of input.
- Maximum Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage: 1000V
- Maximum RMS Input Voltage: 700V
- Maximum DC Blocking Voltage: 1000V
- Good for automation insertion
- Surge overload rating – 40 amperes peak
- Ideal for printed circuit board
- Reliable low-cost construction utilizing molded
- Glass passivated device
- Polarity symbols molded on the body
- Mounting position: Any
- Weight: 1.0 gram
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.