D-Link NTP-001 Punch Down Tool
NTP-001 Punch Down Tool D-Link. A punch-down tool is one of the most important tools for a data and voice installer. The D-Link Punch Down Tool is comfortable and its special design reduces the chance of slippage. It is engineered to reduce the amount of impact felt in the palm of the hand to reduce fatigue. This is important for large installations. Tags, D-Link, Punch Down Tool, D-Link Punch Down Tool, D-Link NTP-001 Punch Down Tool.
To Buy Relevant Tool: Click Here
- The color-coded yellow handle on the cut side of the tool reduces the chance of termination errors.
- Adjustable low and high-impact force settings allow the tool to be set according to the user’s preference
- Reversible blades for seating/cutting or seating only for jumper wires.
- Spare blade storage in the handle reduces installation time when a replacement blade is required
- Blades are made from heat-treated, high-carbon tool steel with a black-oxide, rust-resistant finish and a precision-ground cutting surface for long life
- A simplified internal impact mechanism eliminates jamming for longer, trouble-free service
- Manufacturer Part No: NTP-001
- Manufacturer: D-Link Systems
- Material: Metal
- Color: Yellow Gray
- 7.3 inch steel construction body
- Weight: 130 gms
Datasheet: D-Link NTP-001 Punch Down Tool
- 1 x D-Link NTP-001 Punch Down Tool
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.