CR2032-3V/225mAh-Lithium Coin Cell-Panasonic
Panasonic CR2032 3V Lithium Coin Battery is the most commonly used coin battery which provides long-lasting and reliable power for various devices. They are used to power small electronic devices such as a calculator, Digital Watches, Remote controls, Musical Gadgets like Guitar Tuner, Various medical Devices, fitness Gadgets, & toys, etc.
The CR2032 is a 3V coin-type Lithium Battery that comes with a 225 mAh capacity. It has flat-top terminals. It is ideally suited for use in all kinds of products where the trend is to achieve increasing miniaturization. Featured by Sharvi Electronics Since the manganese dioxide that is chemically very stable is used for the plus terminal as an active material, if preservation conditions are proper, 90% of capacity remains even after ten years of storage. It employs organic electrolytes with minimum creeping so they are vastly superior in terms of leakage resistance under environmental changes.
- Battery Model: CR2032
- Brand: Panasonic
- Battery Type: Coin Cell
- Voltage rating: 3 V
- Current Rating: 225 mAh
- Shelf Life:10 years
- Operating Temperature Range: -30~60°C
- High and Stable voltage (3V)
- A full lineup for use in a wide variety of applications
- No mercury added
- The very high weight-to-power ratio
- Manganese dioxide material
- High capacity Long Lasting life.
- Low self-degradation rate and superior storability
- 0.2mA continuous standard drain
- High leak protection and hence no oxidation damage in devices, so it can be used in any expensive Gadget with
- superior safety.
- Resistance to continuous discharge and hence Very low self-discharge;
- Height: 3.2 mm
- Diameter: 20 mm
- 1 x CR2032-3V/225mAh-Lithium Coin Cell-Panasonic
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product