CJMCU-TEMT6000 An Ambient Light Sensor
CJMCU-TEMT6000 An Ambient Light Sensor This CJMCU-TEMT6000 An Ambient Light Sensor module uses a special ambient light detector（TMET6000） with a spectral response that closely emulates the human eye. It helps you to detect the light density and reflect the analog voltage signal back to the Arduino controller. You can set the threshold of a voltage level to trig another unit on the Arduino project. Featured by Sharvi Electronics CJMCU-TEMT6000 is an ambient light sensor is a silicon NPN epitaxial planar phototransistor in a miniature transparent 1206 package for surface mounting. It is sensitive to visible light much like the human eye and has peak sensitivity at 570 nm. While this device is very sensitive to ambient light, but which inhibits the infrared (IR) spectrum, which can provide similar “to the human eye, ” the visible spectrum greater responsiveness.
- Power supply mode: 3.3 ~ 5 V
- Maximum Current: 20 mA
- Collector-emitter voltage: 1.5 V
- Wavelength: 570nm
- Detection angle: 60º
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- High photosensitivity
- Near-Human Eye Spectral Response
- Scalable Output Voltage
- Adapted to human eye responsivity
- Lead (Pb)-free reflow soldering
- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
- Length: 14mm
- Width: 8mm
- Height: 3mm
- Weight: 2gm
- Ambient light sensor for control of display backlight dimming in LCD displays and keypad backlighting of mobile devices and in industrial on/off-lighting operation.
- Automotive sensors
- Mobile phones
- Notebook computers
- 1 x CJMCU-TEMT6000 An Ambient Light Sensor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.