CJMCU-75 – LM75 I2C Temperature Sensor Module
It is a high-speed I2C interface temperature sensor. In the temperature range of -55 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃, the temperature was directly converted to digital signals, and to achieve the accuracy of 0.125 ℃. MCU can read data of its internal registers directly via the I2C bus and can operate four registers through I2C to set different operating modes. LM75A has three selectable logic address pins, making it possible to connect eight devices at the same time without address conflict on the same bus.
- I2C bus interface, the device address 7 slave address 1001xxx, can expand external eight devices on the same bus;
- 11bit ADC provides a temperature resolution of 0.125’C;
- Programmable temperature threshold and hysteresis set points;
- In order to reduce power consumption, the current consumption in shutdown mode is the only 1.0uA;
- On power-up, the device can be used as a stand-alone temperature controller
- Working voltage: 2.8V-5.5V
- 11bit high-resolution ADC in chip
- Temperature resolution of 0.125°C
- Connect through I2C bus
- Temperatures range: 55°C to +125°C
- Supply current of 3.5 An in shutdown mode for power conservation
- Temperature accuracy of 2°C from 25°C to +100°C
- Temperature accuracy of 3°C from 55°C to +125°C
- Industrial controllers
- Environmental monitoring
- Smart home
- Interactive devices
Datasheet: LM75 Digital Temperature Sensor
- 1 x CJMCU-75 – LM75 I2C Temperature Sensor Module
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.