CD54NP-470LC 47μH Surface Mount Power Inductor
CD54-470 47μH Surface Mount Power Inductor (47 micro H) 47µH 0.72A SMD power inductor is a surface mount device. It has a ferrite drum as the core on which a wire is wound. This inductor has a magnetic shield. Featured by Sharvi Electronics The power inductor has a moisture sensitivity level of 1 i.e. this power inductor has high moisture resistance. This type of inductor has pads for surface mounting.CD54 10μHPower Inductor is a passive electronic device. It has a ferrite drum and copper wire wound on it. Terminals of this inductor, also called pads are designed for surface mounting. Also, the inductor has magnetic shielding. This product is known as CD54 47uH (470) SMD Power Inductor, SMD Power Inductors CD54 47 47UH 0.91A, CD54NP-470LC, 47 uh High Power Inductors, CD54 47uH Power Inductor Surface Mount SMD, 47μH Surface Mount Power Inductor, CD54-47uH 5*4 SMD INDUCTOR, 47 uH Fixed Inductor, 47uh SMD Inductor.
- Part No: CD54NP-470LC
- Make: Sumida
- Core: Ferrite
- Inductance: 47μH
- Tolerance: 15%
- Current Rating: 0.72A
- Frequency: 2.52 kHz
- DC Resistance: 370 Ohm Max
- Ferrite core drum construction
- Magnetically shielded
- Moisture sensitivity level: 1
- Operating temperature range: -40℃～+100℃ (including coil’s self temperature rise)
- Storage temperature range: -40℃～+100℃
- Mount: Surface Mount
- Approx Weight: 2gm
- Ideally used in electronics Devices
- P3, PDA, HDD, DSC/DVC, as DC-DC converter inductors
- Ideally, this inductor finds its use in notebook PCs
- Game Machines, etc
- 1 X CD54NP-470LC 47μH Surface Mount Power Inductor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.