CD54 10μH Surface Mount Power Inductor (10 microH)
CD54 10μH Surface Mount Power Inductor (10 microH) 10µH 1.44A SMD power inductor is a surface mount device. It has a ferrite drum as the core on which a wire is wound. This inductor has a magnetic shield. Featured by Sharvi Electronics The power inductor has a moisture sensitivity level of 1 i.e. this power inductor has high moisture resistance. This type of inductor has pads for surface mounting.CD54 10μHPower Inductor is a passive electronic device. It has a ferrite drum and copper wire wound on it. Terminals of this inductor, also called pads are designed for surface mounting. Also, the inductor has magnetic shielding.
- Core: Ferrite
- Inductance: 10μH
- Tolerance: 20%
- Current Rating: 1.44A
- Frequency: 100KHz
- DC Resistance (DCR): 100mΩ at 20℃
- Ferrite core drum construction
- Magnetically shielded
- Moisture sensitivity level: 1
- Operating temperature range: -40℃～+100℃ (including coil’s self temperature rise)
- Storage temperature range: -40℃～+100℃
- Mount: Surface Mount
- Approx Weight: 2gm
- Ideally used in electronics Devices
- P3, PDA, HDD, DSC/DVC, as DC-DC converter inductors
- Ideally, this inductor finds its use in notebook PCs
- Game Machines, etc
- 1 X CD54 10μH Surface Mount Power Inductor (10 microH)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.