CD4543 BCD to 7 Segment Decoder DIP-16 Package
CD4543 is a BCD-to-seven segment latch/decoder/driver designed primarily for liquid-crystal display (LCD) applications. It is also capable of driving light-emitting diode (LED), incandescent, gas-discharge, and fluorescent displays. This device is functionally similar and serves as a direct replacement for the CD4056B when pin 7 is connected to VSS. It differs from the CD4056B in that it has a display blanking capability instead of a level-shifting function and requires only one power supply. When the CD4056B is used in the level shifting mode, two power supplies are required. When the CD4543B is used for LCD applications, a square wave must be applied to the PHASE input and the backplane of the LCD device. For LED applications a logic 1 is required at the PHASE input for common-cathode devices; logic 0 is required for common-anode devices (see truth table). This product is known as CD4543 Encoders,CD4543 Encoders, CD4543 Decoders, CD4543 Multiplexers, CD4543 Demultiplexers, CD4543BE, CD4543BM, CD4543BEE4, CD4543BNSR, CD4543 BCD to 7 Segment Decoder IC DIP-16 Package.
- Series: CD4543B
- Logic Family: CD4000
- Product Category: Encoders, Decoders, Multiplexers & Demultiplexers
- Product: Decoders/Demultiplexers
- Number of Input Lines: 4 Input
- Number of Output Lines: 7 Output
- Propagation Delay Time: 400 ns
- Operating Supply Voltage: 3 ~ 18V
- High Level Output Current: -1.5 mA
- Low Level Output Current: 1.5 mA
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 8 MHz
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +125°C
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package/Case: PDIP-16
- Instrument Display Driver
- Dashboard Display Driver
- Computer/Calculator Display Driver
- Timing Device Driver (Clock, Watches, Timers)
- 1 x CD4543 BCD to 7 Segment Decoder DIP-16 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.