CD4017 IC Decade Counter
The IC CD4017 is used for counting applications, it has the capability to turn on 10 outputs sequentially in a pre-defined time and reset the count or hold it when required. It also has the capability to indicate the status of counting using the Carry pin. This is commonly used for Led chasers and other logical output projects, so if you are looking for a sequential decoded counting IC that can count up to 10 then this IC will be your right choice.
- High speed 16 pin CMOS Decade counter
- Supports 10 decoded outputs
- Wide supply voltage range from 3V to 15V, typically +5V
- TTL compatible
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 5.5Mhz
- Available in 16-pin PDIP, GDIP, PDSO packages
Datasheet: CD4017 IC Decade Counter
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.