CC2500 Transreceiver Module (2.4~2.483 GHz) options is suitable for delivering clear channel assessment, data buffering, wake on radio, burst transmissions, link quality indication. Further, it comes with option of Manchester coding of data stream by modulator and decoded by demodulator. Some of its end usage areas include Consumer Electronics, Wireless audio & game controllers as well as in other wireless systems. Some of its working specifications include low current consumption, efficient SPI interface, operating temperature range from -40 to 85, available frequency of 2.4 to 2.483 GHz, Hi sensitivity of -101dBm @10kbps among others. CC2500 2.4GHz have powerful digital features also support building high-performance RF system support.
Features/Specs of CC2500 Transreceiver Module
- Low power consumption.
- Integrated bit synchronizer.
- Integrated IF and data filters.
- High sensitivity (type -104dBm)
- Programmable output power -20dBm~1dBm
- Operation temperature range : -40~+85 deg C
- Operation voltage: 1.8~3.6 Volts.
- Available frequency at : 2.4~2.483 GHz
- Digital RSSI
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product