CC1206JRNP09BN101 100pF/0.1nF 50V Capacitor – 1206 SMD Package
A capacitor is a device that stores electrical energy in an electric field. It is a passive electronic component with two terminals.
The effect of a capacitor is known as capacitance. While some capacitance exists between any two electrical conductors in proximity in a circuit, a capacitor is a component designed to add capacitance to a circuit. The capacitor was originally known as a condenser or condensator. This name and its cognates are still widely used in many languages, but rarely in English, one notable exception being condenser microphones, also called capacitor microphones.
SMD or SMT surface mount capacitors are used in high volume manufacture – quantities used are numbered in the billions. They are small, leadless and can be placed onto modern printed circuit boards using pick and place machines used in modern manufacturing.
There are many different types of SMD capacitor ranging from ceramic types, through tantalum varieties to electrolytics and more. Of these, the ceramic SMD capacitors are the most widely used.
- Part No: CC1206JRNP09BN101
- Manfuacturer: Yageo
- Case/Package: 1206
- Mount: Surface Mount
- Capacitor Value: 100pf (0.1nF)
- Voltage Rating: 50V
- Tolerance: 5%
- Operating Temperature: -55 deg C to 85 deg C
- High voltage generation, and AC mains filtering
- High frequency and high voltage / power
- High reliability, medical, military, and space
Datasheet: Yageo smd Capacitor
- 1 x CC1206JRNP09BN101 100pF/0.1nF 50V Capacitor – 1206 SMD Package