CA3130 IC – CMOS Op-Amp IC
CA3130 IC – CMOS Op-Amp IC CA3130A and CA3130 are op amps that combine the advantage of both CMOS and bipolar transistors. A CMOS transistor-pair, capable of swinging the output voltage to within 10mV of either supply-voltage terminal (at very high values of load impedance), is employed as the output circuit. The CA3130 Series circuits operate at supply voltages ranging from 5V to 16V, (2.5V to 8V). They can be phase compensated with a single external capacitor and have terminals for adjustment of offset voltage for applications requiring offset-null capability. Terminal provisions are also made to permit the strobing of the output stage.
• MOSFET Input Stage Provides:
– Very High ZI = 1.5 T (1.5 x 1012) (Typ)
– Very Low II= 5pA (Typ) at 15V Operation
= 2pA (Typ) at 5V Operation
• Ideal for Single-Supply Applications
• Common-Mode Input-Voltage Range Includes
Negative Supply Rail; Input Terminals can be Swung 0.5V
Below Negative Supply Rail
• CMOS Output Stage Permits Signal Swing to Either (or
both) Supply Rails
• Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)
- 1 X CA3130 IC – CMOS Op-Amp IC
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.