BT136S-600V-Triac SOT428 DPAK
Planar passivated very sensitive gate four quadrant triac in a SOT428 (DPAK) the surface-mountable plastic package intended for use in general-purpose bidirectional switching and phase control applications, where high sensitivity is required in all four quadrants. This very sensitive gate “series D” triac is intended to be interfaced directly to microcontrollers, logic integrated circuits, and other low power gate trigger circuits.
- General-purpose motor control
- General-purpose switching
- Repetitive peak off-state voltage: 600V
- Non-repetitive peak on-state current: 25A
- RMS on-state current: 4A
- Gate trigger current: 2-5mA
- Direct triggering from low power drivers and logic IC’s
- High blocking voltage capability
- Low holding current for low current loads and lowest EMI at commutation
- Planar passivated for voltage ruggedness and reliability
- Surface-mountable package
- Triggering in all four quadrants
- Very sensitive gate
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.