BT-168D Battery Tester Digital Display Battery Capacity Tester
To test all different kinds of batteries (18650 16340 14500 10440 Lithium Battery, AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, mini cell) Check the power level of all 1.5V, 3.7V, 9V, and 1.5V miniature cells Can quickly test the capacity of your battery Easy-to-read, digit indicates power level Test multiple sizes of batteries in one unit. (1.5V: AAA, HP16, MN2400, R03, AA, HP7, MN1500, UM3, C, HP11, MN1400, SP11, LR14, UM2, D, HP2, MN1300, SP2, R20, UM1; 9V: PP3, MN1604, 6F22, 006P, 18650 16340 14500 10440 Lithium Battery)
- The great small tool can tell you if your battery is good, low, or needs to be replaced.
- A must buy for anyone who uses regular or rechargeable batteries on a regular basis
- Simple but effective little battery tester checker, compact size and lightweight, easy to carry
- Easy-to-read color-coded display with good, low and replace/recharge indicators
- Test standard and rechargeable batteries: 9V, AA, AAA, etc.
- No batteries are required to operate after the battery is docked with the positive and negative, and then guide the pointer to jump to the corresponding area
- Model: BT-168D
- Product Name: Digital Battery Tester
- Product Type: Pointer Voltage Measurement
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.1V
- Resistance Measurement Range: 10m ohm
- Internal Resistance Measurement Accuracy: 0.1m ohm
- Power Supply Voltage: 1.5 – 9V
- Dimensional Accuracy:
- 11.00 x 6.00 x 2.50 cm / 4.33 x 2.36 x 0.98 inches
- 1 x BT-168D Battery Tester Digital Display Battery Capacity Tester
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product
There are no reviews yet.