A breadboard is a construction base for prototyping of electronics. breadboard does not require soldering, it is reusable. This makes it easy to use for creating temporary prototypes and experimenting with circuit design.
• Typical lead (pitch) spacing: 0.1 inch (2.54mm)
• ICs in DIP package can be inserted
• Useful for quick circuit test and mock-up
• Total of 840 contact points
• Separate two rails at the top and bottom side each for power and ground connection
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product