Blue LED – SMD 0805 – Pack of 10
A?light-emitting diode?(LED) is a?semiconductor?light source?that emits light when?current?flows through it.?Electrons?in the semiconductor recombine with?electron holes, releasing energy in the form of?photons. The color of the light (corresponding to the energy of the photons) is determined by the energy required for electrons to cross the?band gap of the semiconductor. White light is obtained by using multiple semiconductors or a layer of light-emitting phosphor on the semiconductor device.
SMD means surface mounted diode. This is a better technology than the first generation DIP LEDs. The SMD type LEDs?are mounted on an aluminum substrate and enveloped in an epoxy resin.
The 17-21 SMD LED is much smaller than lead frame type components, thus enable smaller board size, higher packing density, reduced storage space and finally smaller equipment to be obtained.
Besides, lightweight makes them ideal for miniature applications. etc.
- Emitting Color: Blue
- SMD Package: 0805
- Package in 8mm tape on 7 inch diameter reel
- Compatible with automatic placement equipment
- Compatible with infrared and vapor phase reflow solder process
- Mono-color type
- The product itself will remain with in RoHS complaint version
- Max Reverse Voltage (VR): 5V
- Max Forward Current (IF): 25mA
- Peak Forward Current (Duty 1/10 @1KHz, IFP): 100mA
- Max Power Dissipation (Pd): 95mW
- Max Operating Temperature (Topr): -40 to +85 deg C
- Max Storage Temperature (Tstg): -40 to +90 deg C
- ESD (ESD HBM): 150V
- Backlighting in dashboard and switch
- Telecommunication: indicator and backlighting in telephone and fax
- Flat backlight for LCD, switch and symbol
- General use