BH1750 Light Intensity Sensor Module
BH1750 Light Intensity Sensor Module to measure the ambient lighting level. BH1750FVI is a calibrated digital light sensor IC that measures the incident light intensity and converts it into a 16-bit digital number.
It can measure ambient light intensity ranging from 0 to 65535 Lux (L). The Lux is an SI unit for illuminance and is equal to one lumen per square meter. The BH1750FVI sensor directly gives output in Lux.
The spectral response function of the sensor is approximately close to that of the human eye. The sensor output can be accessed through an I2C interface. The 7-bit I2C address is 0X23 if the ADDR pin is grounded, or 0x5C if ADDR is tied to VCC.
- ROHM original BH1750FVI chip
- Power supply:3-5v
- Light intensity range: LX 0-65535
- Sensor built-in 16bitAD converter
- Direct digital output, omit complex computation, omit calibration
- Environmental light source Spectral characteristics of the visual sensitivity
- Determination of high precision of 1 lux for a wide range of brightness
- Standard IIC communication protocol The internal module of the module includes the communication level conversion and the 5V is directly connected with the IO microcontroller
- STC 51 C language test code
- C C8051F340 language test code
- M16 C AVR language test code
- Ambient light sensor IC on easy to the interface module
- 16 Bit Resolution
- Direct LUX output
- I2C Interface
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product