BC848 30V 100 mA NPN General Purpose Transistor – SOT-23-3 Package
NPN general-purpose transistors in a small SOT23 (TO236AB) Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) plastic package. This product is known as BC848,BC848,215, BC848A,BC848B
- General-purpose transistors
- SMD plastic package
- Two different gain selections
- Manufacturer: Nexperia
- Product Type: BJTs – Bipolar Transistors
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Collector- Emitter Voltage VCEO Max: 30 V
- Collector- Base Voltage VCBO: 30 V
- Emitter- Base Voltage VEBO: 5 V
- Collector-Emitter Saturation Voltage: 0.6 V
- Maximum DC Collector Current: 100 mA
- Power Dissipation: 250 mW
- Gain Bandwidth Product fT: 100 MHz
- Minimum Operating Temperature: – 55 C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 150 C
- DC Collector/Base Gain hFE Min: 450
- Mounting Style: SMD/SMT
- Package/Case: SOT-23-3
- NPN transistors are mainly used in switching applications.
- Used in amplifying circuit applications.
- Used in the Darlington pair circuits to amplify weak signals.
- NPN transistors are used in applications where there is a need to sink a current.
- Used in some classic amplifier circuits, such as ‘push-pull’ amplifier circuits.
- In temperature sensors.
- Very High-frequency applications.
- Used in logarithmic converters.
- 1 x BC846 65V 100 mA NPN General Purpose Transistor – SOT-23-3 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.