BC547 – 45V 100mA NPN General Purpose Transistor – SOT23 Package
The BC547 is an SMD SOT23-3 package NPN Transistor with a VCE of 45V and a collector current of 100mA. It can be used as a small signal-switching transistor. It also has a low base voltage of 6V. BC547 is an NPN transistor so when no power is applied to the base, the collector and emitter will be left open (Reverse biased). When a positive voltage is applied to the base pin, the transistor will turn on. The max gain of this transistor is 800, which determines the amplification factor of the device. The maximum base current is limited to 5mA and the collector-emitter current for this device is 100mA, more than this value could damage the device. Tags, BC547 NPN, BC547 45V100mA NPN Transistors, BC547 45V/100mA NPN Transistors SMD, BC547 NPN General-Purpose Transistors, BC547 NPN General-Purpose Transistors SMD, BC547 SMD, BC547 Transistor, BC547 Transistor SMD.
- Manufacturer Part No: BC547
- Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 45V
- Collector- Base Voltage VCBO: 50V
- Emitter- Base Voltage VEBO: 6V
- Maximum DC Collector Current: 100 mA
- Power Dissipation: 500 mW
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 100 MHz
- Operating Temperature Range: -65°C ~ +150°C
- Mounting Style: SMD
- Package/Case: SOT-23
- LED dimmers or flashers
- Switching Applications
- Preamplifier for Power Amplifier
- High-frequency switching
- Driver Modules like Relay Driver, LED driver, etc.
- 1 x BC547 – 45V 100mA NPN General Purpose Transistor – SOT23 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.