BC148 – 30V 100mA Silicon NPN Transistor – TO-92 Package
This transistor like all can be used either as a switch or as an amplifier. The Base-Emitter voltage of this transistor is 6V so you just have to supply this voltage across the base and emitter of the transistor to induce a base current into the transistor. This transistor will make it forward-biased and thus closes the connection between the collector and emitter. However, one important thing to notice is the Base resistor a.k.a current limiting resistor. As the name suggests this resistor will limit the current flowing through the transistor to prevent it from damaging.
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 30VDC
- Continuous Collector Current: 100mA
- Transition Frequency: 300MHz
- Operating Temperature Range: -55 – 150°C
- Low error voltage
- Fast switching speed
- High power and current handling capability
- Package: TO-92
- Driver Modules like Relay Driver, LED driver, etc.
- Amplifier modules like Audio amplifiers, signal Amplifiers,s, etc.
- Darlington pair
- 1 x BC148 – 30V 100mA Silicon NPN Transistor – TO-92 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product