B688 PNP Planar Silicon Transistor
Processes and techniques required for the fabrication of experimental planar PNP silicon transistors have been developed and demonstrated as feasible. Processes involved include material preparation, antimony base diffusion, boron emitter diffusion, oxide masking, photoresist techniques, simultaneous gold metalizing of emitter and base regions, collector alloy contact, and basing bonding.
- Model No: B688
- Polarity/Channel Type: PNP
- Describe: PNP Planar Silicon Transistor
- Collector-Base Voltage: -120 V
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: -120 V
- Emitter Base Voltage: -5 V
- Collector Current IC: -10 A
- Base Current: -1 A
- Collector Power Dissipation: (TC=25℃) PC 80 W
- Junction Temperature: TJ 150 ℃
- Storage Temperature Range TSTG: -40 ~ +150 ℃
- 1 X B688 PNP Planar Silicon Transistor
Datasheet: B688 PNP Transistor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.