B32922-X2 100nF (0.1uF) Box Capacitor
B32922-X2 100nF (0.1uF) Box Capacitor A capacitor (originally known as a condenser) is a passive two-terminal electrical component used to store energy electrostatically in an electric field.
- Capacitance: 100nF (0.1 uF)
- Voltage Rating AC: 305VAC
- Voltage Rating DC: 630VDC
- Tolerance: 20%
- Number of Pins: 2
- Lead Spacing: 15mm
- Lead Style: Straight
- Minimum Operating Temperature: – 40°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 110°C
- Length: 18mm
- Width: 5mm
- Height: 10.5mm
- 1 X B32922-X2 100nF (0.1uF) Box Capacitor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.