AVR ISP 10 Pin to 6 Pin Adapter Board
This is a 10 Pin to 6 Pin Adapter Board AVR ISP USBASP STK500. The standard 10PIN programmer can be used to interface to the standard 6PIN Interface Converter. AVR MCU development board can be used to download Interface Converter and also an Arduino development board can be used for the ISP interface converter.
- Made of high-quality material, practical and durable
- No. of Pinon USBASP side: 10
- No. of Pinon Device under programming side: 6.
- Connector type on USBASP side: Male.
- Connector type on Device under programming side: Female.
- Header Pin Pitch: 2.54mm (0.1in).
- Pin Numbers Text: Yes on Top and Bottom sides of every pin.
- Color: Black
- PCB Thickness: 1.6mm
- Length: 34mm
- Width: 20mm
- Height: 8mm
- Weight: 3gm
- USBASP V2.0 (Not included with Adapter)
- USBASP V1.0 (Not included with Adapter)
- Arduino UNO R3
- Arduino Leonardo
- Arduino-Pro mini
- Arduino Mega2560
Any other embedded microcontroller board with Atmel AVR microcontroller and 6-pin ISP port.
- 1 x AVR ISP 10 Pin to 6 Pin Adapter Board
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.