Arduino Nano Board R3 CH340 chip-Unsoldered
The Nano Board R3 with CH340 chip without USB Cable chipboard is based on the famous Arduino platform and does all the functions of Uno, but with a smaller footprint. The Nano Board R3 with CH340 chip without USB Cable is vital for your small project where you don’t need much of a pin-outs but the small size is very important to make it look good. The Nano equips a low-cost USB-Serial Chip that makes it less in price than Nano with FTDI USB-Serial Chip used on older versions of Arduino Nano. The Nano Arduino is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Nano R3). It has more or less the same functionality as the Uno but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5VDC
- Input Voltage: 7 to 12VDC
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- Analog I/O Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- There is a bootloader installed in it
- Support USB download and Power
- Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply
- Support power supply by 9V battery
- Support ISP download
- Automatic reset during program download.
- Power OK blue LED on the bottom.
- Green (TX), red (RX), and orange (L) LED.
- +5V to AREF jumper.
- Auto-sensing/switching power input.
- Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor.
- ICSP header for direct program download.
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Manual reset switch