AD654 IC-Voltage to Frequency Converter IC
The AD654 is a monolithic V/F converter consisting of an input amplifier, a precision oscillator system, and a high current output stage. A single RC network is all that is required to set up any full scale (FS) frequency up to 500 kHz and any FS input voltage up to ± 30 V. Linearity error is only 0.03% for a 250 kHz FS, and operation is guaranteed over an 80 dB dynamic range. The overall temperature coefficient (excluding the effects of external components) is typically ±50 ppm/°C. The AD654 operates from a single supply of 5 V to 36 V and consumes only 2.0 mA quiescent current.
- Low Cost
- Single or Dual Supply, 5 V to 36 V, 65 V to 618 V
- Full-Scale Frequency Up to 500 kHz
- Minimum Number of External Components Needed
- Versatile Input Amplifier
- Positive or Negative Voltage Modes
- Negative Current Mode
- High Input Impedance, Low Drift
- Low Power: 2.0 mA Quiescent Current
- Low Offset: 1 mV
There are no reviews yet.