AD595 IC-Thermocouple Amplifier IC
The AD594/AD595 is a complete instrumentation amplifier and thermocouple cold junction compensator on a monolithic chip. It combines an ice point reference with a precalibrated amplifier to produce a high level (10 mV/°C) output directly from a thermocouple signal. Pin-strapping options allow it to be used as a linear amplifier-compensator or as a switched output setpoint controller using either fixed or remote setpoint control. It can be used to amplify its compensation voltage directly, thereby converting it to a stand-alone Celsius transducer with a low impedance voltage output.
- Pretrimmed for Type J (AD594) or Type K (AD595) Thermocouples Can Be Used with Type T Thermocouple Inputs
- Low Impedance Voltage Output: 10 mV/8C
- Built-In Ice Point Compensation
- Wide Power Supply Range: +5 V to 615 V
- Low Power: <1 mW typical
- Thermocouple Failure Alarm
- Laser Wafer Trimmed to 18C Calibration Accuracy
- Setpoint Mode Operation
- Self-Contained Celsius Thermometer Operation
- High Impedance Differential Input
- Side-Brazed DIP or Low Cost Cerdip
There are no reviews yet.