A3967 Stepper Motor Driver Module For Arduino
A3967 Stepper Motor Driver Module For Arduino, The EasyDriver Stepper Motor Controller A3967 is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (or 0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver). The EasyDriver requires a 6V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of the stepper motor. The EasyDriver has an onboard voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V. Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you’ve got precision motor control! EasyDriver drives bi-polar motors, and motors wired as bi-polar. I.e. 4,6, or 8 wire stepper motors.
- A3967 Microstepping Driver
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 700mA/phase
- Power supply range from 6V to 30V
- Higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product