A2212-1400KV BLDC Brushless Motor
The motor features a 3.17mm hardened steel shaft, dual ball bearings, and has 3.5mm gold spring male connectors already soldered, and also includes 3 female connectors for your speed control. A bullet type prop adapter and cross motor mount are included in the package. Mounting holes have 16mm and 19mm spacing on centers and are tapped for 3mm (M3) screws. Suitable motor for drones, RC planes and combat robots! It produces 1400 RPM for applied unit voltage. (10V means 14.000 RPM total). We recommend the following setup for the motor: 3S LiPo, 1000-1800mAh according to overall weight. 20 or 30A ESC.
- RC Airplanes
- Model: A2212/10T
- KV: 1400
- No load Current : 10 V : 0.5 A.
- Current Capacity: 12A/60s
- No Load Current @ 10V: 0.5A
- No. Of Cells: 2-3 Li-Poly
- Motor Dimensions: 27.5 x 30mm
- Shaft Diameter: 934;3.17mm
- Shaft diameter: 3.175mm.
- Minimum ESC Specification: 18A (30A Suggested)
- Thrust @ 3S with 1045 propeller: 1000gms approx
- Thrust @ 3S with 0945 propellers: 650gms approx
- Thrust @ 3S with 0845 propeller: 550gms approx
- Length: 72mm
- Width : 27mm
- Weight: 72gm
Datasheet: A2212-1400KV BLDC Brushless Motor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.