91 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206S4F910JT5E – 1206 Package
91 Ohm-1/4 Watt Resistor 1206 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 91 Ohm 1206 SMD Resistor, 91R SMD Resistor, 91E 250 mW SMD Resistor, 91 Ohm Resistor, 91 R Resistor, 91Ohm Resistor, 91 E SMD Resistors, 91Ohm 1206 Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Royal Ohm
- Manufacturer Part No: 1206S4F910JT5E
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 91 Ohm
- Power Rating: 250 mW (1/4 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 200V
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 1206
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 91 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206S4F910JT5E – 1206 Package
- 1 x 91 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206S4F910JT5E – 1206 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.