8051 Development Board AT89S52 with Onboard USB Programmer
The SmartElex AT89S52 Development Board can be used to evaluate and demonstrate the capabilities of the AT89S52 microcontroller. The MCU socket onboard provides support for 40 pin DIP package of the AT89S52 controller. This board designed for the General Purpose application. Board has onboard power supply circuit, Micro USB for USBASP programmer, Micro USB for CH340G serial communication with the computer and another serial device, power status LED, Reset switch and port extensions for all 4 ports. You can power the Board through the DC plug-in jack. The onboard power regulator can handle anything from 9 to 15VDC.
Specifications and Features:
- Recommended Input Voltage: 12V
- Min-Max Input Voltage: 9 ~ 15V
- 5 mm standard DC plug-in jack for Input supply
- Onboard 5V regulator (78M05) circuit
- Power Status LED.
- 11.0592MHz crystal.
- Port extensions for all ports with detailed pin labeling for easy identification of pins
- Onboard USB TO Serial – CH340 Chip.
- Onboard Micro USB USBASP for loading HEX file.
- Board Diamensions(LxWxH)mm: 100 x 80 x 30
- USER MANUAL:SmartElex-AT89S52-Dev-Board_22Nov-1
- KEIL USER GUIDE: How_to_Program_using_keil
- USBASP PROGRAMMING DRIVER: usbasp.2011-05-28
- 8051 Series Datasheet
- 8051 ISP PROGRAM AND DRIVER: 8051_isp-program-and-driver
- Instruction: How to Burn the code in 8051 Board
- 1 x SmartElex AT89S52 Development Board
- 1 x User Manual
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product