8.2 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance WR12W8R20FTL – 1206 Package
8.2 Ohm-1/4 Watt Resistor 1206 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 8.2 Ohm 1206 SMD Resistor, 8.2R SMD Resistor, 8.2E 250 mW SMD Resistor, 8.2 Ohm Resistor, 8R2 Resistor, 8E2 Resistor, 8.2 Ohm SMD Resistors, 8.2Ohm 1206 Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Walsin
- Manufacturer Part No: WR12W8R20FTL
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 8.2 Ohm
- Power Rating: 250 mW (1/4 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 200V
- Temperature Coefficient: -200 PPM/°C, +400PPM/°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 1206
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 8.2 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance WR12W6R20FTL – 1206 Package
- 1 x 8.2 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance WR12W8R20FTL – 1206 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.