750 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206S4J0751T5E – 1206 Package
750 Ohm-1/4 Watt Resistor 1206 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 750 Ohm 1206 SMD Resistor, 750R SMD Resistor, 750E 250 mW SMD Resistor, 750 Ohm Resistor, 750R Resistor, 750 R Resistor, 750 Ohm SMD Resistors, 750Ohm 1206 Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Royal Ohm
- Manufacturer Part No: 1206S4J0751T5E
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 750 Ohm
- Power Rating: 250 mW (1/4 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 200V
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 1206
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 750 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206S4J0751T5E – 1206 Package
- 1 x 750 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206S4J0751T5E – 1206 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.