750 Ohm 1/16 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RC0402FR-07750RL – 0402 Package
750 Ohm 1/16 W Resistor 0402 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 750 Ohm 0402 SMD Resistor, 750 ohms, 750Ohm 62.5 mw SMD Resistor, 750 Ohm Resistor, 750 Ohm Resistor, 750Ohm Resistor, 750 Ohm SMD Resistors, 750 R Resistor, 750R Resistor, 750 Ohm Resistor SMD, 750E Resistor.
- Manufacturer: YAGEO
- Manufacturer Part No: RC0402FR-07750RL
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 750 Ohm
- Power Rating: 62.5 mW (1/16 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 50V
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 0402
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
- 1 x 750 Ohm 1/16 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RC0402FR-07750RL – 0402 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.