75 Ohm 1/8 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 0805S8F750JT5E – 0805 Package
75 Ohm-1/8 Watt Resistor 0805 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 75 Ohm 0805 SMD Resistor, 75R SMD Resistor, 75E 125 mW SMD Resistor, 75 Ohm Resistor, 75R Resistor, 75 R Resistor, 75 Ohm SMD Resistors, 75Ohm 0805 Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Royal Ohm
- Manufacturer Part No: 0805S8F750JT5E
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 75 Ohm
- Power Rating: 125 mW (1/8 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 150V
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 0805
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 75 Ohm 1/8 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 0805S8F750JT5E – 0805 Package
- 1 x 75 Ohm 1/8 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 0805S8F750JT5E – 0805 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.