74LS95 4-bit Parallel-Access Shift Register IC (7495 IC) Package DIP-14
The SN54/74LS95B is a 4-Bit Shift Register with serial and parallel synchronous operating modes. The serial shift right and parallel load are activated by separate clock inputs which are selected by a mode control input. The data is transferred from the serial or parallel D inputs to the Q outputs synchronous with the HIGH to LOW transition of the appropriate clock input.
- Supply Voltage: 4.5 ~ 5.5VDC
- Synchronous, Expandable Shift Right
- Synchronous Shift Left Capability
- Synchronous Parallel Load
- Separate Shift and Load Clock Inputs
- Input Clamp Diodes Limit High-Speed Termination Effects
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range: -55 ~ 125°C
- Package: DIP-14
- 1 x 74LS95 4-bit Parallel-Access Shift Register IC (7495 IC) Package DIP-14
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.