74LS47 BCD To Seven Segment Decoder/Driver IC – SOIC-16 Package
74LS47 BCD To Seven Segment Decoder/Driver IC – SOIC-16 Package. The 74LS47 are Low Power Schottky BCD to 7-Segment Decoder/Drivers consisting of NAND gates, input buffers and seven AND-OR-INVERT gates. They offer active LOW, high sink current outputs for driving indicators directly. Seven NAND gates and one driver are connected in pairs to make BCD data and its complement available to the seven decoding AND-OR-INVERT gates. The remaining NAND gate and three input buffers provide lamp test, blanking input/ripple-blanking output and ripple-blanking input. The circuits accept 4-bit binary-coded-decimal (BCD) and, depending on the state of the auxiliary inputs, decodes this data to drive a 7-segment display indicator. The relative positive-logic output levels, as well as conditions required at the auxiliary inputs, are shown in the truth tables. Output configurations of the 74LS47 are designed to withstand the relatively high voltages required for 7-segment indicators. These outputs will withstand 15 V with a maximum reverse current of 250 µA. Indicator segments requiring up to 24 mA of current may be driven directly from the 74LS47 high performance output transistors. Display patterns for BCD input counts above nine are unique symbols to authenticate input conditions. The 74LS47 incorporates automatic leading and/or trailing-edge zero-blanking control (RBI and RBO). Lamp test (LT) may be performed at any time which the BI/RBO node is a HIGH level. This device also contains an overriding blanking input (BI) which can be used to control the lamp intensity by varying the frequency and duty cycle of the BI input signal or to inhibit the outputs.
This product is known as SN74LS47NE4, SN74LS47D, SN74LS47NSR, SN74LS47DR, SN74LS47N, SN74LS47DG4, 7447 IC, 7447 SMD IC, 74LS47 IC, 74LS47 SMD IC, BCD to 7-Segment Decoder/Driver IC, BCD to 7-Segment Decoder/Driver SMD IC.
- Lamp Intensity Modulation Capability (BI/RBO)
- Open Collector Outputs
- Lamp Test Provision
- Leading/Trailing Zero Suppression
- Input Clamp Diodes Limit High-Speed Termination Effects
- Series: SN74LS47
- Product Type: Encoders, Decoders, Multiplexers & Demultiplexers
- Product: Decoders / Demultiplexers
- Logic Family: LS
- Number of Input Lines: 4 Input
- Number of Output Lines: 7 Output
- Propagation Delay Time: 100 ns
- High Level Output Current: – 0.05 mA
- Logic Type: Decoders/Demultiplexers
- Low Level Output Current: 3.2 mA
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 35 MHz
- Number of Circuits: 1 Circuit
- Operating Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to + 70°C
- Mounting Style: SMD/SMT
- Package/Case: SOIC-16
- digital watches & displays, etc.
- 1 x 74LS47 BCD To Seven Segment Decoder/Driver IC – SOIC-16 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
There are no reviews yet.