74LS194 4-Bit Bi-Directional Shift Register IC – DIP-16 Package
74LS194 4-Bit Bi-Directional Shift Register IC – DIP-16 Package The 74LS194 bidirectional shift register is designed to incorporate virtually all of the features a system designer may want in a shift register; they feature parallel inputs, parallel outputs, right-shift and left-shift serial inputs, operating-mode-control inputs, and a direct overriding clear line. The register has four distinct modes of operation, namely: Parallel (broadside) load Shift right (in the direction QA toward QD) Shift left (in the direction QD toward QA) Inhibit clock (do nothing) Synchronous parallel loading is accomplished by applying the four bits of data and taking both mode control inputs, S0 and S1, HIGH. The data is loaded into the associated flip-flops and appear at the outputs after the positive transition of the clock input. During loading, serial data flow is inhibited. Shift right is accomplished synchronously with the rising edge of the clock pulse when S0 is HIGH and S1 is LOW. Serial data for this mode is entered at the shift-right data input. When S0 is LOW and S1 is HIGH, data shifts left synchronously and new data is entered at the shift-left serial input. Clocking of the flip-flop is inhibited when both mode control inputs are LOW. This product is known as 4-bit Bi-directional Shift Register IC, 4-bit Bi-directional Shift Register DIP IC, 74194 IC, 74194 DIP IC, 74LS194 IC, 74LS194 DIP IC, SN74LS194AN, SN74LS194AD.
- Parallel inputs and outputs
- Four operating modes: Synchronous parallel load Right shift Left shift Do nothing
- Positive edge-triggered clocking
- Direct overriding clear
- Series: 74LS194
- Product Type: Counter Shift Registers
- Product Category: Counter Shift Registers
- Counting Sequence: Serial/Parallel to Parallel
- Number of Circuits: 1
- Number of Bits: 4 bit
- Number of Output Lines: 1
- Logic Family: 74LS
- Logic Type: Bipolar
- Number of Input Lines: 2 / 1
- Propagation Delay Time: 26 ns
- Operating Supply Voltage: 4.75 V to 5.25 V
- Operating Temperature Range: 0ºC to +70ºC
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package/Case: PDIP-16
- 1 x 74LS194 4-Bit Bi-Directional Shift Register IC – DIP-16 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.
There are no reviews yet.