74LS193 (or 74193) IC – Binary Up/Down Counter – 4 bit Synchronous – with Clear
The 74LS193 is a UP/DOWN DIP-16 Binary Counter. Separate Count Up and Count Down Clocks are used and in either counting mode, the circuits operate synchronously. The outputs change state synchronous with the LOW-to-HIGH transitions on the clock inputs. Separate Terminal Count Up and Terminal Count Down outputs are provided which are used as the clocks for a subsequent stage without extra logic, thus simplifying multistage counter designs. Individual preset inputs allow the circuits to be used as programmable counters. Both the Parallel Load (PL) and the Master Reset (MR) inputs asynchronously override the clocks.
- Supply Voltage: 4.5~5.5V
- Output Current — High: -0.4mA
- Output Current — Low: 4~8mA
- Low Power 95 mW Typical Dissipation
- High Speed 40 MHz Typical Count Frequency
- Synchronous Counting
- Asynchronous Master Reset and Parallel Load
- Individual Preset Inputs
- Cascading Circuitry Internally Provided
- Input Clamp Diodes Limit High-Speed Termination Effects
- 1 x 74LS193 (or 74193) IC-Binary Up/Down Counter-4 bit Synchronous-with Clear
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.