74LS14 Hex Inverter With Schmitt Trigger – DIP-14 Package
74LS14 Hex Inverter With Schmitt Trigger – DIP-14 Package. The 74LS14 contains logic gates/inverters which accept standard TTL input signals and provide standard TTL output levels. They are capable of transforming slowly changing input signals into sharply defined, jitter-free output signals. Additionally, they have a greater noise margin than conventional inverters. Each circuit contains a Schmitt trigger followed by a Darlington level shifter and a phase splitter driving a TTL totem-pole output. The Schmitt trigger uses positive feedback to effectively speed up slow input transitions, and provide different input threshold voltages for positive and negative-going transitions. This hysteresis between the positive-going and negative-going input thresholds (typically 800 mV) is determined internally by resistor ratios and is essentially insensitive to temperature and supply voltage variations. This product is known as SN74LS145NE4, SN74LS148N, SN74LS14NS, SN74LS148DR, SN74LS14DG4, SN74LS14D, SN74LS14NE4.
- Series: SN74LS14
- Product Type: Inverters
- Number of Circuits: 6 Circuit
- Logic Family: LS
- Output Type: CMOS
- Logic Type: Bipolar
- Function: Inverter Schmitt Trigger
- High Level Output Current: – 0.4 mA
- Low-Level Output Current: 8 mA
- Number of Output Lines: 6 Output
- Input Type: Schmitt Trigger
- Propagation Delay Time: 22 ns
- Operating Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package/Case: DIP-14
- The IC can be used for Noise Removing.
- It has wide use in Power meters and Power analyzers
- 1 x 74LS14 Hex Inverter With Schmitt Trigger – DIP-14 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.