74LS139 High Speed Dual 1 To 4 Line Decoder/De-Multiplexer IC – SOIC-16 Package
These Schottky-clamped circuits are designed to be used in high-performance memory-decoding or data-routing applications, requiring very short propagation delay times. In high-performance memory systems these decoders can be used to minimize the effects of system decoding. When used with high-speed memories, the delay times of these decoders are usually less than the typical access time of the memory. This means that the effective system delay introduced by the decoder is negligible. The DM74LS138 decodes one-of-eight lines, based upon the conditions at the three binary select inputs and the three enable inputs. Two active-low and one active-high enable inputs reduce the need for external gates or inverters when expanding. A 24-line decoder can be implemented with no external inverters, and a 32-line decoder requires only one inverter. An enable input can be used as a data input for demultiplexing applications. The DM74LS139 comprises two separate two-line-to-fourline decoders in a single package. The active-low enable input can be used as a data line in demultiplexing applications. All of these decoders/demultiplexers feature fully buffered inputs, presenting only one normalized load to its driving circuit. All inputs are clamped with high-performance Schottky diodes to suppress line-ringing and simplify system design. This product is known as 74139, 74LS139, 74LS139 High Speed Dual 1 of 4 Decoder Demultiplexer IC, 74XXX series IC, Component, Decoder Demultiplexer IC, Decoder IC, Demultiplexer IC, SN74LS139ADRE4, SN74LS139ANE4, SN74LS139AD, SN74LS139ANSR, SN74LS139AN, SN74LS139ADR.
- Series: SN74LS139
- Function: Decoder/Demultiplexer
- Logic Type: Decoders/Demultiplexers
- Product Type: Encoders, Decoders, Multiplexers & Demultiplexers
- Logic Family: LS
- Number of Input Lines: 2 Input
- Number of Output Lines: 4 Output
- Propagation Delay Time: 33 ns
- High Level Output Current: – 0.4 mA
- Low Level Output Current: 8 mA
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 35 MHz
- Number of Circuits: Dual
- Operating Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Mounting Style: SMD/SMT
- Package/Case: SOIC-16
- Serves the function of Speed synchronization of multiple motors in industries
- Also used in War field flying robot with a night vision flying camera
- 1 x 74LS139 High Speed Dual 1 To 4 Line Decoder/De-Multiplexer IC – SOIC-16 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.