74HC393 Dual 4-Bit Binary Ripple Counter IC – DIP-14 Package
The HC393 devices contain eight flip-flops and additional gating to implement two individual 4-bit counters in a single package. These devices comprise two independent 4-bit binary counters, each having a clear (CLR) and a clock (CLK) input. N-bit binary counters can be implemented with each package, providing the capability of dividing by 256. The HC393 devices have parallel outputs from each counter stage so that any submultiple of the input count frequency is available for system timing signals.
- Series: SN74HC393
- Function: Counter
- Counter Type: Binary
- Logic Family: HC
- Number of Bits: 4 bit
- Counting Sequence: Up
- Operating Supply Voltage: 2 V to 6 V
- Output Current: +/- 5.2 mA
- Minimum Operating Temperature: – 40°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 85°C
- Operating Temperature Range: – 40 C to + 85°C
- Mounting Style: SMD/SMT
- Package/Case: SOIC-14
- 1 x 74HC393 Dual 4-Bit Binary Ripple Counter IC – DIP-14 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.