7 Segment Display-Common Anode-2.3 inch
An LED or Light Emitting Diode, is a solid state optical pn-junction diode which emits light energy in the form of photons. The actual colour of the visible light emitted by an LED, ranging from blue to red to orange, is decided by the spectral wavelength of the emitted light which itself is dependent upon the mixture of the various impurities added to the semiconductor materials used to produce it.
Application Includes: Audio equipment or instrument panels, General use for digital indicators, Multimedia product, Bank exchange rate display, LED clock display, Display for gas station and other various display areas of equipment/machine etc.
- Digit height: 2.30 inch
- Dimensions: 47.80 x 69.70 x 12.00 mm
- Digit quantity: one piece
- Available Emitting color: high bright red/yellow green/yellow/amber/high bright blue/high bright white/pure green
- Surface color: black/gray (white epoxy)
- Epoxy colors: red, milky, blue, green and more
- Polarity: common anode/common cathode
- Operating temperature range: -20+60 degree Celsius
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product