7 Segment Display-Common Anode-1 inch
An LED or Light Emitting Diode is a solid-state optical PN-junction diode that emits light energy in the form of photons. The actual color of the visible light emitted by an LED, ranging from blue to red to orange, is decided by the spectral wavelength of the emitted light which itself is dependent upon the mixture of the various impurities added to the semiconductor materials used to produce it.
Application Includes: Audio equipment or instrument panels, General use for digital indicators, Multimedia product, Bank exchange rate display, LED clock display, Display for a gas station, and other various display areas of equipment/machine, etc.
- 1.0 Inch (25.40mm) Digit Height
- Gray or black color background
- Low current operation
- Common Anode
- Excellent color and font characteristics
- RoHS Compliant Part
- Colors: White, blue, red, yellow and green
- DC Forward Current Per Segment: Red-30mA; Amber-30mA; Green-25mA; Blue-30mA; White-20mA
- Reverse Voltage: 3V
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +85 deg C
- Storage Temperature: -30 to +85 deg C
Datasheet:-7 Segment Display
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product