6X8mm 22uH DIP Power Inductor
6X8mm 22uH DIP Power Inductor is a small choke coil power inductor. It has a wire wound on the core(magnetic or air), with leads attached to it for through-hole mounting. The power inductor is also known as a choke coil, choke, or differential mode inductor is used to limit the alternating current through the coil. It has a high Q factor, high self-resonance frequency, small magnetic flux leakage. Also, the power inductor has good magnetic shielding and is RoHS-free.
- Inductance: 22µH
- Tolerance: 10%
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- DC Resistance (DCR)(mΩ) at 20°C: 0.095
- Current Rating: 0.8A
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 85°C
- Small size
- High Q factor
- High self-resonance frequency
- Small magnetic flux leakage
- Magnetically shielded
- RoHS free
- Inductor Dia: 6mm
- Lead Spacing pitch: 3.5mm
- Width: 6mm
- Height: 8mm
- approx Weight: 2gm
- Ideally used in electronics Devices
- P3, PDA, HDD, DSC/DVC, as DC-DC converter inductors
- Ideally, this inductor finds its use in notebook PCs
- Motherboards for laptop and desktop computers.
- DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM Applications.
- Inductor for general purpose use.
- Game Machines, etc
- 1 X 6X8mm 22uH DIP Power Inductor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.