6S 22.2V 18650 Lithium Battery Equalizer Board 25.2V Polymer Battery Equalizer Board Connector
PCM or PCB ( protection circuit module or board ) is the “heart” of the Lithium battery pack. It will protect the Lithium battery pack from overcharging, over-discharging and over-drain, therefore it is a must to have to avoid a Lithium battery pack from the explosion, fire, and damage. A Battery Equalizer is a specialized DC-DC converter, designed to convert electrical power from one voltage to another at high efficiency. They’re used to balance battery loads in dual voltage systems.
How Lithium-ion Battery Equalizer Board works.
In active balancing, energy is drawn from the most charged cell and transferred to the least charged cells, usually through capacitor-based, inductor-based or DC-DC converters. Active balancing attempts to redistribute energy from cells at full charge to those with a lower state of charge.
Solder Joint Description:
- B – Connect the negative of the battery pack
- B1 is connected to the middle of the battery 1 and the battery 2
- B2 is connected to the middle of the battery 2 and the battery 3
- B3 is connected to the middle of the battery 3 and the battery 4
- B4 is connected to the middle of the battery 4 and the battery 5
- B5 is connected to the middle of the battery 5 and the battery 6
- B6 Connect the battery pack positive
- With Balance
- Overcharge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- 18650 Lithium Battery Equalizer Board
- Battery Types: 18650 Lithium Battery
- Type: Voltage Regulator
- Supply Voltage: 25.2v
- Dissipation Power:18650 Lithium Battery Balanced Function Board.
- Application: 8s Lithium Battery Balanced Function Board.
- No. Resistors: 6
- Values of Resistor: 620R
- Battery packs
- Power Banks
- 1 x 6S 22.2V 18650 Lithium Battery Equalizer Board 25.2V Polymer Battery Equalizer Board Connector
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product
There are no reviews yet.