6N137-High Speed Optocoupler
The 6N137, VO2601, and VO2611 are single channel 10 MBd optocouplers utilizing a high efficient input LED
coupled with an integrated optical photodiode IC detector. The detector has an open drain NMOS-transistor output,
providing less leakage compared to an open collector Schottky clamped transistor output. The VO2630, VO2631, and VO4661 are dual channel 10 Mbd optocouplers. For the single channel type, an enable function on pin 7 allows the
detector to be strobed. The internal shield provides a guaranteed common mode transient immunity of 5 kV/μs for the VO2601 and VO2631 and 15 kV/μs for the VO2611 and VO4661. The use of a 0.1 μF bypass capacitor connected between pin 5 and 8 is recommended.
• Choice of CMR performance of 15 kV/μs, 5 kV/μs, and 1000 V/μs
• High speed: 10 MBd typical
• +5 V CMOS compatibility
• Pure tin leads
• Guaranteed AC and DC performance over temperature
• Meets IEC 60068-2-42 (SO2) and IEC 60068-2-43 (H2S) requirements
• Low input current capability of 5 mA
There are no reviews yet.