6A4 Diode – 400V/6A Silicon Rectifier
This is a 6A4 through-hole type Diode. its forward continuous current rating is 6Amp and the forward voltage drop is 0.9V. The reverse breakdown voltage is 400V. It comes in Reel and its operating temperature range is -65 to 150 degrees centigrade.
- High Current and surge current capability
- Mount: Through Hole: Through Hole
- High reliability
- Low reverse current
- Low forward voltage drop
- Average Rectified Current: 6 A
- Max repetitive peak reverse voltage: 400V
- Max RMS voltage: 280V
- Max avg forward current: 6A
- Peak forward surge current: 300A
- Junction & storage temperature range: – 50 deg C to + 150 deg C
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.