680pF/0.68nF 50V Capacitor 5% Tolerance 0603N681J500CT – 0603 Package
A capacitor is a device that stores electrical energy in an electric field. It is a passive electronic component with two terminals. The effect of a capacitor is known as capacitance. While some capacitance exists between any two electrical conductors in proximity in a circuit, a capacitor is a component designed to add capacitance to a circuit. Tags, 680pF Capacitor, 0.68nF 50V Capacitor 0603 Package, 0.68 nF Ceramic Capacitor 0603 Package, 680 pF Capacitor, 0.68 nF 50V Capacitor, 680pF Capacitor, 0.68 nF 0603 Capacitor.
- Manufacturer: Walsin
- Manufacturer Part No: 0603N681J500CT
- Capacitance: 680pF
- Voltage Rating: 50VDC
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Class: Class 1
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C ~ +125°C
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package/Case: 0603
- High voltage generation and AC mains filtering
- High frequency and high voltage/power
- High reliability, medical, military, and space
- 1 x 680pF/0.68nF 50V Capacitor 5% Tolerance 0603N681J500CT – 0603 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.