680 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206F6800T5E – 1206 Package
680 Ohm-1/4W-Resistor-1206 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 680 Ohm 1206 SMD Resistor, 680 ohms, 680 Ohm 250 mw SMD Resistor, 680 Ohm Resistor, 680 Ohm Resistor, 680R Resistor, 680E SMD Resistors, and 680 R Resistor, 680 E Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Royalohm
- Manufacturer Part No: 1206F6800T5E
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 680 Ohm
- Power Rating: 250 mW (1/4 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Package / Case: 1206
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 680 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206F6800T5E – 1206 Package
- 1 x 680 Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206F6800T5E – 1206 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.