6.2 Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RCT03 6R2F LF – 0603 Package
6.2 Ohm 1/10 W Resistor 0603 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 6.2 Ohm 0603 SMD Resistor, 6.2 ohms, 6.2 100 mw SMD Resistor, 6.2 Ohm Resistor, 6.2 Ohm Resistor, 6.2R Resistor, 6.2E Ohm SMD Resistors, 6.2 R Resistor, RCT03 6R2FLF.
- Manufacturer: Unified Resistive Technologies
- Manufacturer Part No: RCT03 6R2F LF
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 6.2 Ohm
- Power Rating: 100 mW (1/10 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 75V
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C ~ +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 0603
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 6.2 Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RCT03 6R2F LF – 0603 Package
- 1 x 6.2 Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RCT03 6R2F LF – 0603 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.